What’s in the food?
In detail: Lamb meat, Lamb heart, Lamb liver, Lamb tripe (together 70%), Lamb broth (23%), Carrots (5%), Minerals (1%), Linseed oil (1%).
- 70% Fresh Lamb - Lamb meat, Lamb heart, Lamb liver, Lamb tripe: High quality fresh lamb - easy to digest and a great protein source
- Lamb broth (23%): juicy lamb gravy making the food tasty and delicious
- Carrots (5%): gentle fibre source
- Minerals (1%): essential to provide a complete balanced diet
- Linseed oil (1%): contains omega 3 oils that may help provide a shiny coat
What else have we put in it?
In detail: Additives (per kg): Vitamins: Vitamin A 3000IU, Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E 30mg. Trace elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 15mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 3mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.8mg, Sodium selenite 0.03mg. Technical additive (gelling agent): Cassia gum 1,000mg.
- Vitamin A: Necessary for vision; growth; immune function; foetal development; cellular differentiation; healthy skin and coat
- Vitamin D3: Maintenance of mineral status; skeletal development; phosphorus balance; necessary to absorb calcium in the intestine
- Vitamin E: Defense against oxidative damage
- Trace elements:
Technical additive (gelling agent): Cassia gum: this is a natural gelling agent to help thicken the product
What are the stats?
In detail: Analytical constituents: Crude protein 12%, Crude oils and fats 8%, Crude ash 2%, Crude fibres 0.4%, Moisture 74%, Calcium 0.4%, Phosphorus 0.3%.
- Crude protein 12%: protein is the most important component of a dog’s diet
- Crude oils and fats 8%: dogs need fats and oils in their diet, mostly for skin and coat health, but also for proper brain development
- Crude ash 2%: ash contains all our essential vitamins and minerals essential to our health
- Crude fibres 0.4%: fibre promotes the passage of food through the gut more efficiently
- Moisture 74%: this allows the consistency of the product to be made in such a way that it is soft and gentle on the digestion
- Calcium 0.4%: needed for the formation and maintenance of bones, teeth and healthy gums
- Phosphorus 0.3%: together with calcium, phosphorus is required for formation and maintenance of bones and teeth