Cookies make the world go round. We need to ask your consent for ours. Learn more.
Chef-cooked Topper Pack - Three Pawsome Flavours (9 pouches)
The perfect trial pack for your dog to get its paws on Bob & Lush chef-cooked toppers.
The pack includes:
- 3 x 100g pouches of Lamb Stew
- 3 x 100g pouches of Bone Broth
- 3 x 100g pouches of Smoked Haddock
- Make meal time special. Treat your dog at every meal time with this delicious Lamb Stew topper.
- 100g portion sized pouches made to pour over kibble. Just pour over your dog's existing food for a flavour boost.
- Chef-cooked. This Lamb Stew Topper is made with locally sourced, human quality lamb and sweet potatoes.
- The healthy option. Our toppers are gently cooked in a restaurant style kitchen, not processed in a factory.
- 100% successful in taste tests. When offered to dogs that normally only eat human food, all our test dogs ate Bob & Lush kibble with these toppers.
Fresh made food - our customer service team will contact you to schedule delivery.
All part of the Bob & Lush chef-cooked range. This is the perfect addition to our kibble.
We made these meals, toppers and treats to make dogs happier.
How do we do that? How can a topper make a dog happier?
Three ways healthy chef cooked treats will make your dog happier:
Healthier – chef-cooked treats are prepared by our chefs using human quality ingredients in our restaurant-quality kitchen. They are jam packed with fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices.
Tastier – our meals, treats and toppers are dog-healthy versions of British classics.
Eco-friendly – 25% of meat production goes into pet food. Our healthy chef-cooked dishes use less meat and come in 100% recyclable packaging.
How will this food benefit your dog?
- Cooked just like human food. Our chefs cook the same way they would for people in a restaurant.
- Properly fresh dog food. Delivered fresh in special insulated boxes. You can serve it fresh, store in the fridge or freeze it for up to 3 months
- Human quality ingredients. We use exactly the same lamb, bone broth and sweet potato that we would with human food
- Dog-healthy. A nutritional topper, but without the salt, sugar, oil, onions, chocolate etc that makes human food bad for dogs
- Eco-friendly. Less meat (and more fruit and vegetables) than normal dog food. 100% recyclable packaging
Storage - fresh food
Bob & Lush healthy chef-cooked meals are properly fresh food. Shipped to you in special insulated boxes with 24 hours DPD delivery. This will make sure the food is nice and fresh when you receive it.
You can serve the food fresh to your dog, store it in the fridge at home or freeze it.
Use before the use by date, or freeze for up to 3 month. Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within 24 hours.
What’s in the food?
Ingredients: Lamb, liver, red cabbage, lamb stock, carrots, broccoli, chickpeas, sweet potato, flour, pumpkin seeds, spinach, paprika, almonds, lentils, thyme, curly kale, limestone flour
Analytical constituents: Moisture 69%, protein 13%, fat 6%, carbohydrate 8% crude ash <1%
Calorific Content: 135 kcal/100g
What’s in the food?
Ingredients: Water, sweet potato, beef marrow bones, lentils, carrots, turnips, broccoli, turmeric, sunflower oil and parsley
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein 3%, Crude fat 1%, Crude fiber 2%,
Crude Ash 1%, Moisture 84%.
Calorific Content: 57 kcal/100g - No Additives!
Ingredients: Water, arrowroot, haddock, cream cheese, parsley.
Analytical constituents: Water 60%, Carbohydrate 12%, Protein 11%, Fat 1%, Fibre 0%, Ash < 1%
Calorific Content: 157 kcal/100g