Cookies make the world go round. We need to ask your consent for ours. Learn more.
60% Delicious Duck Kibble for Puppies and Juniors
- THE CLASSIC BOB & LUSH KIBBLE
- BOB & LUSH GRAVY. Make every day special for your puppy with a splash of gravy
- 100% FRESHLY PREPARED MEAT
- MOUTHWATERING 60% DUCK
- NATURAL FOOD. No gluten, grain, artificial preservatives or sweeteners
- COMPLETE FOOD. With everything your puppy needs
- FOR PUPPIES AND JUNIORS. Up to 1 year old
Bob & Lush makes delicious food for puppies. With 100% freshly prepared meat and outrageously tasty gravy
At Bob & Lush we make delicious food for dogs, from 100% Freshly prepared meat. All our food comes with the option to add our outrageously tasty Bob & Lush Gravy. Because a splash of gravy makes every day special.
Our food is natural, grain free and completely free from artifical preservatives, sweeteners and colorants. It is made with 100% freshly prepared meat, because only the finest ingredients will do for the dogs we love.
Bob & Lush Gravy - Outragously tasty sauce for puppies
Bob & Lush Gravy is an outrageously tasty sauce for dogs that comes in protion sized pouches to pour over each meal. It was developed by a saucier chef using gourmet techniques normally reserved for humans only. In taste tests with extremely fussy dogs that refuse everything but human food, 100% ate Bob & Lush kibble and wet food once we poured Bob & Lush Gravy over it. All testing was done with dogs in their own homes and by their loving families, obviously.
Bob & Lush is the best quality food your puppy can get.
100% fresh meat with 60% duck in our recipe and perfect balanced protein level - 25%
Protein, in the form of quality meat ingredients, is a crucial component of a puppy's diet. Sadly other brands seem to disagree and use cereal and cheap fillers to boost their foods’ protein levels.
Potatoes and peas are excellent sources of carbohydrates. They are highly digestible and valuable sources of energy. Dogs need a good amount of fats and oils in their diet for skin and coat health.
Plenty of omega 3 and 6 for a shiny coat
This kibble is rich in fatty acids with omega 6 (2%) and 3 (1%). Unlike most ordinary dog food brands that use non-specified fat sources such as animal fat, poultry fat, vegetable oil or generic fish oil, this kibble contains quality duck fat (2%).
No harmful ingredients
- NO artificial preservatives
- NO colourings
- NO sweeteners
- NO soya
- NO wheat
- NO eggs
- NO dairy
It’s packed full of 100% goodness instead, with vitamins, minerals, yeast, linseed, yucca extract, prebiotics and amino acids.
Properly hypoallergenic with only one source of meat
This kibble is hypoallergenic. This means our food has a lower tendency to provoke an allergic reaction in your dog. Not only that, but many dogs are allergic to common types of meat (like chicken and beef), and so we’ve also gone the extra mile to ensure that the only meat in this kibble is fresh duck. You can be sure that you are not feeding your dog ‘hidden’ meats with generic names such as ‘poultry meal’, ‘meat by-products’ or ‘animal derivatives’.
Made to mix with wet
This kibble has been crafted to go perfectly with Bob & Lush’s 70% lamb wet food. By mixing the two together your dog will enjoy the best of both worlds. Dry kibble is good for the teeth and is a complete food with everything your dog needs. Our wet food is also balanced and it’s super tasty!
What’s in the food?
In detail: What's in the food? Composition: Fresh duck (55%), Potatoes (26%), Peas (9%), Duck fat (4%), Duck stock (1%), Linseed (1%), Brewer's yeast (1%), Beet pulp (1%), Sunflower oil (1%), Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca schidigera extract (0.3%), FOS (0.1%), MOS (0.1%).
- Fresh duck (55%): high quality source of animal protein.
- Potatoes (26%): an easily digested carbohydrate.
- Peas (9%): added protein and fibre source.
- Duck fat (4%): a high quality extremely palatable fat.
- Duck digest (1%): we've coated our food with a blend of duck offal to make it super tasty.
- Sugar beet pulp (1%): a natural blend of digestible and indigestible fibres promoting intestinal health.
- Brewer's yeast (1%): an added protein source, with an excellent B vitamin profile.
- Linseed (1%): provides essential fatty acids.
- Vitamins & Minerals: essential to provide a complete balanced diet.
- Yucca schidigera extract (0.3%): a natural deodorizer.
- Prebiotics MOS (0.1%) and FOS (0.1%): prebiotics to help promote healthy bacteria in the gut.
What else have we put in it?
Additives (per kg): Here are a list of the additives included in the recipe and the functions of these components;
In detail: Vitamin A 18,000IU, Vitamin D3 1,200IU, Vitamin E 135mg. Trace Elements: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 310mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 285mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 112mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 40mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6mg, Sodium Selenite 0.5mg. Amino acids: Taurine 1,100mg, L-Carnitine 500mg.
- Vitamin A: Necessary for vision; growth; immune function; foetal development; cellular differentiation; healthy skin and coat.
- Vitamin D3: Maintenance of mineral status; skeletal development; phosphorus balance; necessary to absorb calcium in the intestine.
- Vitamin E: Defence against oxidative damage.
- Calcium: Necessary for the formation of bone and teeth, nerve transmission, muscle contractions.
- Phosphorus: Required for skeletal structure, DNA, RNA structure; energy metabolism.
- Magnesium: Needed to allow enzymes to function; hormone secretions; nerve cell membrane interface.
- Potassium: Required to allow the nerve impulse transmissions to perform; acid base balance; enzyme reactions; energy metabolism.
- Iron: Required to allow Haemoglobin and myoglobin synthesis; energy metabolism; enzymes in respiration .
- Copper: Necessary to form connective tissue; iron metabolism; blood cell formation and defence against oxidative stress.
- Zinc: Required for enzyme function; protein and carbohydrate metabolism; skin function and wound healing.
- Manganese: Helps enzyme reactions; bone development; cartilage formation; neurological function and carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Selenium: Helps the dog's defence against oxidative damage by protecting the cell membrane; improve immune response.
What are the stats?
In detail: Analytical constituents: Crude protein 28.5%, Crude oil & fats 15%, Crude ash 8%, Crude fibres 3%, Omega 6 2.5%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 1%, Omega 3 0.5%.