Cookies make the world go round. We need to ask your consent for ours. Learn more.
60% Delicious Duck Kibble for Puppies and Juniors
- THE CLASSIC BOB & LUSH KIBBLE. Delicious puppy food made from 100% freshly prepared meat
- 100% FRESHLY PREPARED MEAT. Tastes even better
- MOUTHWATERING 60% DUCK. Exquisitely succulent
- NATURAL FOOD. No gluten, grain, artificial preservatives or sweeteners
- COMPLETE FOOD. With everything your puppy needs
- FOR PUPPIES AND JUNIORS. Up to 1 year old
Bob & Lush is the best quality food your puppy can get.
100% fresh meat with 60% duck in our recipe and perfect balanced protein level - 25%
Protein, in the form of quality meat ingredients, is a crucial component of a puppy's diet. Sadly other brands seem to disagree and use cereal and cheap fillers to boost their foods’ protein levels.
Potatoes and peas are excellent sources of carbohydrates. They are highly digestible and valuable sources of energy. Puppies need a good amount of fats and oils in their diet for skin and coat health.
Plenty of omega 3 and 6 for a shiny coat
This kibble is rich in fatty acids with omega 6 (2%) and 3 (1%). Unlike most ordinary dog food brands that use non-specified fat sources such as animal fat, poultry fat, vegetable oil or generic fish oil, this kibble contains quality duck fat (2%).
With the option of adding Bob & Lush Gravy - Outrageously tasty sauce for puppies
With our sumptuous gravy, you turn your puppy’s dinner into an everyday celebration. Just pour the gravy over your dog’s food to add an amazing flavour boost your puppy will love - with only 15 calories per pouch!
No harmful ingredients
- NO artificial preservatives
- NO colourings
- NO sweeteners
- NO soya
- NO wheat
- NO eggs
- NO dairy
It’s packed full of 100% goodness instead, with vitamins, minerals, yeast, linseed, yucca extract, prebiotics and amino acids.
Properly hypoallergenic with only one source of meat
This kibble is hypoallergenic. Many dogs are allergic to common types of meat (like chicken and beef), and so we’ve also gone the extra mile to ensure that the only meat in this kibble is fresh duck. You can be sure that you are not feeding your dog ‘hidden’ meats with generic names such as ‘poultry meal’, ‘meat by-products’ or ‘animal derivatives’.
Made to mix with wet or our Healthy Chef cooked meals!
What’s in the food?
In detail: What's in the food? Composition: Fresh duck (55%), Potatoes (26%), Peas (9%), Duck fat (4%), Duck stock (1%), Linseed (1%), Brewer's yeast (1%), Beet pulp (1%), Sunflower oil (1%), Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca schidigera extract (0.3%), FOS (0.1%), MOS (0.1%).
- Fresh duck (55%): high quality source of animal protein.
- Potatoes (26%): an easily digested carbohydrate.
- Peas (9%): added protein and fibre source.
- Duck fat (4%): a high quality extremely palatable fat.
- Duck digest (1%): we've coated our food with a blend of duck offal to make it super tasty.
- Sugar beet pulp (1%): a natural blend of digestible and indigestible fibres promoting intestinal health.
- Brewer's yeast (1%): an added protein source, with an excellent B vitamin profile.
- Linseed (1%): provides essential fatty acids.
- Vitamins & Minerals: essential to provide a complete balanced diet.
- Yucca schidigera extract (0.3%): a natural deodorizer.
- Prebiotics MOS (0.1%) and FOS (0.1%): prebiotics to help promote healthy bacteria in the gut.
What else have we put in it?
Additives (per kg): Here are a list of the additives included in the recipe and the functions of these components;
In detail: Vitamin A 18,000IU, Vitamin D3 1,200IU, Vitamin E 135mg. Trace Elements: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 310mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 285mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 112mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 40mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.6mg, Sodium Selenite 0.5mg. Amino acids: Taurine 1,100mg, L-Carnitine 500mg.
- Vitamin A: Necessary for vision; growth; immune function; foetal development; cellular differentiation; healthy skin and coat.
- Vitamin D3: Maintenance of mineral status; skeletal development; phosphorus balance; necessary to absorb calcium in the intestine.
- Vitamin E: Defence against oxidative damage.
- Calcium: Necessary for the formation of bone and teeth, nerve transmission, muscle contractions.
- Phosphorus: Required for skeletal structure, DNA, RNA structure; energy metabolism.
- Magnesium: Needed to allow enzymes to function; hormone secretions; nerve cell membrane interface.
- Potassium: Required to allow the nerve impulse transmissions to perform; acid base balance; enzyme reactions; energy metabolism.
- Iron: Required to allow Haemoglobin and myoglobin synthesis; energy metabolism; enzymes in respiration
- Copper: Necessary to form connective tissue; iron metabolism; blood cell formation and defence against oxidative stress.
- Zinc: Required for enzyme function; protein and carbohydrate metabolism; skin function and wound healing.
- Manganese: Helps enzyme reactions; bone development; cartilage formation; neurological function and carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Selenium: Helps the dog's defence against oxidative damage by protecting the cell membrane; improve immune response.
Recommended amount per meal, assuming two meals per day:
- 3-8kg Up to 4 month 125-240g Per Day - 4-12 months 85-160g
- 9-14kg Up to 4 month 265-380g Per Day - 4-12 months 175-260g
- 15-20kg Up to 4 month 400-520g Per day - 4-12 month 270-350g
- 21-25kg 365-425g Per Day
What are the stats?
In detail: Analytical constituents: Crude protein 28.5%, Crude oil & fats 15%, Crude ash 8%, Crude fibres 3%, Omega 6 2.5%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 1%, Omega 3 0.5%.