Cookies make the world go round. We need to ask your consent for ours. Learn more.
This delicious dog-healthy Lamb Stew Topper is part of the Bob & Lush chef-cooked meals range.
- Make meal time special. Treat your dog at every meal time with this delicious Lamb Stew topper.
- 100g portion sized pouches made to pour over kibble. Just pour over your dog's existing food for a flavour boost.
- Chef-cooked. This Lamb Stew Topper is made with locally sourced, human quality lamb and sweet potatoes.
- The healthy option. Our Lamb Stew is gently cooked in a restaurant style kitchen, not processed in a factory.
- 100% successful in taste tests. When offered to dogs that normally only eat human food, all our test dogs ate Bob & Lush kibble with this Lamb Stew Topper.
Fresh made food - our customer service team will contact you to schedule delivery.
This dog-healthy Lamb Stew topper is part of the Bob & Lush chef-cooked range. This is the perfect addition to our kibble.
We made these meals, toppers and treats to make dogs happier.
How do we do that? How can a topper make a dog happier?
Three ways healthy chef cooked treats will make your dog happier:
Healthier – chef-cooked treats are prepared by our chefs using human quality ingredients in our restaurant-quality kitchen. They are jam packed with fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices.
Tastier – our meals, treats and toppers are dog-healthy versions of British classics.
Eco-friendly – 25% of meat production goes into pet food. Our healthy chef-cooked dishes use less meat and come in 100% recyclable packaging.
How will this food benefit your dog?
- Better than human food. This Lamb Stew topper is as delicious as human food, but a lot healthier for dogs.
- Cooked just like human food. Our chefs cook the same way they would for people in a restaurant.
- Properly fresh dog food. Delivered fresh in special insulated boxes. You can serve it fresh, store in the fridge or freeze it for up to 3 months
- Human quality ingredients. We use exactly the same lamb, bone broth and sweet potato that we would with human food
- Dog-healthy. A nutritional topper, but without the salt, sugar, oil, onions, chocolate etc that makes human food bad for dogs
- Eco-friendly. Less meat (and more fruit and vegetables) than normal dog food. 100% recyclable packaging
Storage - fresh food
Bob & Lush healthy chef-cooked meals are properly fresh food. Shipped to you in special insulated boxes with 24 hours DPD delivery. This will make sure the food is nice and fresh when you receive it.
You can serve the food fresh to your dog, store it in the fridge at home or freeze it.
Use before the use by date, or freeze for up to 3 month. Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within 24 hours.
What’s in the food?
Ingredients: Lamb, liver, red cabbage, lamb stock, carrots, broccoli, chickpeas, sweet potato, flour, pumpkin seeds, spinach, paprika, almonds, lentils, thyme, curly kale, limestone flour
Analytical constituents: Moisture 69%, protein 13%, fat 6%, carbohydrate 8% crude ash <1%
Calorific Content: 135 kcal/100g