Cookies make the world go round. We need to ask your consent for ours. Learn more.
Healthy chef-cooked mixed bundle pack
The perfect mixed pack for your dog to get its paws on Bob & Lush healthy chef-cooked food:
- Chef-cooked. Made using only human quality ingredients
- The healthy option. Our fresh food is gently cooked in a restaurant style kitchen, not processed in a factory
- Packed with healthy fruit and veg. Because it’s best for your dog and right for the environment
- Mixed bundle pack includes delicious British classics: 3x Roast Chicken with Healthy Veg + 3x Roast Pork with Healthy Veg + 1x Pork, Apple and Turmeric Meatballs, + 1x Superfood Flapjack Bites and 1 x Scotch egg
- Make your dog happy. Absolutely pawsome - your dog will love you just a little bit more
Fresh made food - our customer service team will contact you to schedule delivery.
Mixed bundle pack includes:
- 3x Roast Chicken with Healthy Veg pouches
- 3x Roast Pork with Healthy Veg pouches
- 1 pouch of Pork, apple and turmeric meatballs
- 1 pouch of Superfood flapjack bites
- 1 pouch of Scotch egg treat
Healthy chef-cooked meals
Try the Bob & Lush chef-cooked meals range. We made these meals to make dogs happier.
How do we do that? How can a meal make a dog happier?
Three ways healthy chef cooked meals will make your dog happier:
Healthier – chef-cooked meals are prepared by our chefs using human quality ingredients in our restaurant-quality kitchen. They are jam packed with fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices.
Tastier – our meals are dog-healthy versions of British classics. There are no additives at all, and we cook with oysters to make sure your dog gets all the nutrients he or she needs.
Eco-friendly – 25% of meat production goes into pet food. Our healthy chef-cooked dishes use less meat and come in 100% recyclable packaging.
How will this food benefit your dog?
- Better than human food. Delicious as human food, but a lot healthier for dogs
- Cooked just like human food. Our chefs roast your dog’s ingredients just like they would in a fine dining kitchen
- Properly fresh dog food. Delivered fresh in special insulated boxes. You can serve it fresh, store in the fridge or freeze it for up to 3 months
- Human quality ingredients. We use exactly the same pork, chicken liver, fruit and vegetables we would in a fancy restaurant
- Dog-healthy roast chicken. A nutritionally complete meal accompanied with treats, but without the salt, sugar, oil, onions, chocolate etc that makes human food bad for dogs
- Healthy fruit vegetables. Full of turnip, broccoli, carrots, sea lettuce and more!
- Oysters, not additives. We use oysters to make sure your dog gets enough selenium and zinc. It means we can make a dog food without any additives
- Eco-friendly. We use less meat and more veg than normal dog food. That’s good for the environment. All food comes in 100% recyclable packaging!
Storage - fresh food
Bob & Lush healthy chef-cooked meals are properly fresh food. Shipped to you in special insulated boxes with 24 hours DPD delivery. This will make sure the food is nice and fresh when you receive it.
You can serve the food fresh to your dog, store it in the fridge at home or freeze it.
Use before the use by date, or freeze for up to 3 month. Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within 24 hours.
The main meals are particularly delicious when gently heated.
What’s in the food?
Roast pork with healthy veg:
Ingredients: Pork (18%), Lamb liver (18%), Turnips (16%), Broccoli (16%), Carrots (16%), Oysters (4%), Wheatgerm (4%), Eggs (3%), Sunflower oil (3%), Cod liver oil (2%), Sea lettuce (1%)
Roast chicken with healthy veg:
Chicken (19%), Lamb liver (19%), Turnips (16%), Broccoli (16%), Carrots (16%), Oysters (4%), Wheatgerm (4%) , Eggs (2%), Sunflower oil (2%), Cod liver oil (1%), Sea lettuce (1%)
Pork, apricot and turmeric meatballs:
Pork (70%), Coriander (16%), Dried apricots (16%), Brewers yeast powder (2%), Turmeric (1%), Black pepper (1%)
Lamb liver 44% Bananas 13%, Eggs 9%, Vegetable oil 9%, flapjack dry mix (41.3%) [Oats 15%, Unsalted peanuts 6%, Dried apricots 6%, Pumpkin seeds 6%, Chia seeds 6%, Dried blueberries 7%, Parsley 2.9%
Pork, eggs, wheatgerm, ginger, coriander