Cookies make the world go round. We need to ask your consent for ours. Learn more.
Superfood Flapjack treats
- Better than human food. These Superfood Flapjack treats are as delicious as human food, but a lot healthier for dogs
- Cooked just like human food. Our chefs bake these Flapjacks the same way they would for people
- Properly fresh dog food. Delivered fresh in special insulated boxes. You can serve it fresh, store in the fridge or freeze it for up to 3 months
- Human quality ingredients. We use exactly the same blueberries, oats and bananas that we would with human food
- Dog-healthy treats. A nutritional treat, but without the salt, sugar, oil, onions, chocolate etc that makes human food bad for dogs
- Eco-friendly. Less meat (and more fruit) than normal dog treats. 100% recyclable packaging
Fresh made food - our customer service team will contact you to schedule delivery.
This dog-healthy Superfood Flapjack is part of the Bob & Lush chef-cooked range. They are the perfect addition to our healthy chef-cooked main meals.
We made these meals and treats to make dogs happier.
How do we do that? How can a treat make a dog happier?
Three ways healthy chef cooked treats will make your dog happier:
Healthier – chef-cooked treats are prepared by our chefs using human quality ingredients in our restaurant-quality kitchen. They are jam packed with fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices.
Tastier – our meals are dog-healthy versions of British classics. There are no additives at all, and we cook with oysters to make sure your dog gets all the nutrients he or she needs.
Eco-friendly – 25% of meat production goes into pet food. Our healthy chef-cooked dishes use less meat and come in 100% recyclable packaging.
Storage - fresh food
Bob & Lush healthy chef-cooked meals are properly fresh food. Shipped to you in special insulated boxes with 24 hours DPD delivery. This will make sure the food is nice and fresh when you receive it.
You can serve the food fresh to your dog the same way as you would give treats, store it in the fridge at home for up to 10 days or freeze it.
Use before the use by date, or freeze for up to 3 month.
Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within 24 hours.
What’s in the food?
Lamb liver 44% Bananas 13%, Eggs 9%, Vegetable oil 9%, flapjack dry mix (41.3%) [Oats 15%, Unsalted peanuts 6%, Dried apricots 6%, Pumpkin seeds 6%, Chia seeds 6%, Dried blueberries 7%, Parsley 2.9%