Cookies make the world go round. We need to ask your consent for ours. Learn more.
70% Luscious Lamb Wet for Puppies and Juniors
- THE FAMOUS BOB & LUSH WET FOOD
- BOB & LUSH GRAVY. Make every day special for your puppy by adding a splash of gravy
- 100% FRESHLY PREPARED MEAT
- SERIOUSLY APPETISING 70% LAMB
- NATURAL FOOD. No gluten, grain, artificial preservatives or sweeteners
- COMPLETE FOOD. With everything your puppy needs
- FOR PUPPIES AND JUNIORS. Up to 1 year old
Bob & Lush is the best quality food your puppy can get.
70% lamb in this recipe. We don’t use rendered meats or derivatives but whole chunks of lamb! This wet food is rich in omega fatty acids and is hypoallergenic, meaning it has a lower tendency to provoke an allergic reaction and keep your pup’s coat as shiny as possible.
With the option of adding Bob & Lush Gravy - Outrageously tasty sauce for puppies
With our sumptuous gravy, you turn your puppy’s dinner into an everyday celebration. Just pour the gravy over your dog’s food to add an amazing flavour boost your dog will love - with only 15 calories per pouch!
No harmful ingredients
- NO artificial preservatives
- NO colourings
- NO sweeteners
- NO soya
- NO wheat
- NO eggs
- NO dairy
It’s packed full of 100% goodness instead, with vitamins, minerals, yeast, linseed, yucca extract, prebiotics and amino acids.
Properly hypoallergenic with only one source of meat
This wet food is hypoallergenic. Many dogs are allergic to common types of meat (like chicken and beef), and so we’ve also gone the extra mile to ensure that the only meat in this wet food is fresh lamb. You can be sure that you are not feeding your dog ‘hidden’ meats with generic names such as ‘poultry meal’, ‘meat by-products’ or ‘animal derivatives’.
Made to mix with dry kibble.
What’s in the food?
In detail: Lamb meat, Lamb heart, Lamb liver, Lamb tripe (together 70%), Lamb broth (23%), Carrots (5%), Minerals (1%), Linseed oil (1%).
- 70% Fresh Lamb - Lamb meat, Lamb heart, Lamb liver, Lamb tripe: High quality fresh lamb - easy to digest and a great protein source
- Lamb broth (23%): juicy lamb gravy making the food tasty and delicious
- Carrots (5%): gentle fibre source
- Minerals (1%): essential to provide a complete balanced diet
- Linseed oil (1%): contains omega 3 oils that may help provide a shiny coat
What else have we put in it?
In detail: Additives (per kg): Vitamins: Vitamin A 3000IU, Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E 30mg. Trace elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 15mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 3mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.8mg, Sodium selenite 0.03mg. Technical additive (gelling agent): Cassia gum 1,000mg.
- Vitamin A: Necessary for vision; growth; immune function; foetal development; cellular differentiation; healthy skin and coat
- Vitamin D3: Maintenance of mineral status; skeletal development; phosphorus balance; necessary to absorb calcium in the intestine
- Vitamin E: Defense against oxidative damage
- Trace elements: Technical additive (gelling agent): Cassia gum: this is a natural gelling agent to help thicken the product
Recommended amount per meal, assuming two meals per day:
- 3-8kg Up to 4 month 340-650g Per Day 4-12 months 230-440g
- 9-14kg Up to 4 month 720-1040g Per Day 4-12 months 480-690g
- 15-20kg Up to 4 month 1100-1420g Per day 4-12 month 730-940g
- 21-25kg 990-1160g Per Day
What are the stats?
In detail: Analytical constituents: Crude protein 12%, Crude oils and fats 8%, Crude ash 2%, Crude fibres 0.4%, Moisture 74%, Calcium 0.4%, Phosphorus 0.3%.