Cookies make the world go round. We need to ask your consent for ours. Learn more.
Terms & Conditions
- Your order has been placed with Bob & Lush Limited.
- Our address for correspondence is:
- Bob & Lush Limited
- Unit 13B Tanfield Lea (North) Ind Estate
- County Durham
- DH9 9UU
Our legal duty:
- By accepting your order we are assuming a legal duty to supply to you products that conform to your order.
- If you discover that the product we delivered is damaged, past the sell-by date, or that the delivery does not conform to the order in any way, please keep the Non-Conforming Goods and we will make arrangements to collect them from you, at no cost to you, as soon as we can organise it with you. We will deliver to you the products that you ordered, at no additional cost to you (unless you tell us that you prefer to cancel the order). If you choose to cancel the order, we will reimburse the total costs of your order to you within 14 days. We reserve the right to require evidence of the non-conformance.
- In the unlikely event that we deliver a damaged product or if the delivery does not conform to the order, or if you have any other complaint about our product or our service, please contact us in writing as soon as you can at the address provided above or by email to email@example.com, and we will make every effort to investigate and address your complaint as soon as possible.
Right to cancel:
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- If you make an ordinary one-off order, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- If you subscribed for the Bob & Lush automated reordering service, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the first goods. However, to be clear, the expiry of the legal cancellation period does not affect your right to stop the automated reordering service at any time.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by writing to us at the correspondence address provided above, or to our email firstname.lastname@example.org your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement. You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. Also you may call us on 0207 305 7166.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation and return it to us by email. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation:
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than
- (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Loss of the right to cancel:
- Your right to cancel the order will be lost if the goods are unsealed after delivery to you.
- If you signed up to our Bob & Lush automated reordering service we will automatically send your next order in 35 days by default. The repeat order will contain the same products as this order.
- Your automated ordering subscription will be renewed automatically unless you give us notice in writing, at any time, that you wish to cancel your subscription. You may also cancel or amend the subscription at any time by emailing or calling on 020 8089 3865. You are free to cancel your automated order at any time either before or after its renewal. You can also amend the content or frequency of your automated order by emailing email@example.com or by calling us on 020 8089 3865. If you cancel your automated order after we delivered products to you, you will be charged for that delivery (but we will then discontinue any further deliveries).
- Unit 13B Tanfield Lea (North) Ind Estate,
- County Durham DH9 9UU, England
- I/We hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*].
- Ordered on [*]/received on [*]
- Name of consumer(s):
- Address of consumer(s):
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):
- [*] Delete as appropriate